Statistics show that in the UK “one million more blood donors are needed over the next five years to ensure patients receive the right type of blood to save and improve their lives, with a particular need for Black African, Black Caribbean and younger donors.”1
If you are keen to get your teeth into the new Love Sucks collection, just share an image of yourself at a blood donation site on Instagram tagging @lottielondon or on TIkTok tagging @mylottielondon and use the hashtag #BloodForBeauty during the month of October 2022. Donors will be contacted via DM by Lottie London, with details of how to receive the collection (see full competition T&Cs below).
- By entering the giveaway you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received between 1st October 2022 and 31st October 2022. Up to one hundred (100) winners will be selected at a first come first served basis. Winners will be notified no later than 15th November 2022 by Lottie London via Instagram and/or TikTok.
- To enter the giveaway you must have donated blood between the 1st October 2022 and 31st October 2022 and shared a photo of yourself at the place of donation during this timeframe via TikTok or Instagram using the hashtag #bloodforbeauty and tagging Lottie London (@lottielondon in the case of Instagram and @mylottielondon in the case of TikTok). You must also be a resident in the U.K. or U.S to enter.
- Each winner will be awarded a complete Lottie x The Vampire Diaries collection (7 products in total). Lottie London has until December 2022 to deliver the prize to the winner.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the giveaway.
- Entrants under 18 on the date of their entry must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. Lottie London will not be help liable for confirming the age of participants.
- Employees of Lottie London are not eligible to enter.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. It is not permitted to enter the giveaway several times.
- Lottie London will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- Lottie London will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Lotite London takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Lottie London’s liability under or in connection with the giveaway or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Lottie London shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the giveaway or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to Lottie London if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond Lottie London’s reasonable control, Lottie London reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- Lottie London’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.