please read the terms and conditions displayed before using the www.lottie.london website. By using the www.lottie.london website, you are deemed to have read the terms and conditions and be bound by them.
Lottie London is the home of Selfie Ready Beauty! To shop with us please create an account using your email address and a secure password. Within your account you are able to save multiple shipping address and link to Paypal for a speedy, secure checkout. Please note that if your email address is not recognized, but have previously shopped with us, you will need to create a new account for security reasons.
We can confirm that we have a strict policy against animal testing and we’re pleased to say that we are a PETA accredited cruelty-free brand (and can be found on their list of cruelty-free companies). We do not sell our products in China and no animal testing is performed on our products/ingredients on our behalf.
If you are having an issue with your delivery please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you have your name and order number to hand so we can trace this for you.
Within the UK we aim to have your items with you within 2-7 working days (this may increase to 7-14 working days during busy periods such as Christmas). Within the rest of Europe, we aim to have your items to you within 5-7 working days (this may increase to 7-14 working days during busy periods such as Christmas). A courier tracking number will be provided by email to you once the order has been shipped. This can be tracked via the couriers website.
- See returns instructions here
- Refunds are offered within 5 working days of receiving the item.
- Postage for the return needs to be paid for by the customer. We recommend using a tracked service, with proof of delivery.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- For reasons of Health and Safety we can only offer refunds on items which are unused. Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items which are returned to us having been used will not be granted a refund.
- If an item arrives faulty or damaged, we will gladly replace the item free of charge.
- Exchanges are only available on the same item in a different shade. Exchanged items must be returned to us unopened and unused. Lottie London will pay costs to send the exchanged item back to the customer.
- If order qualifies for a free gift, the gift will also need to be returned in a saleable condition or the refund will not be granted.
- If buying an item as a set or as a group of products under one product code, the whole set will need to be returned to us in order to be refunded. Under no circumstance will we accept part returns. In the event of this happening, we will return the items back and no refund will be given.
To send items back to us you'll need to follow the returns instructions here.
Once you have logged your return please e-mail our Customer Service team with details regarding the exchange/refund you would like and proof of postage/tracking. The exchange will be processed within approx. 7 working days of receiving your returned goods and will be delivered via standard delivery. *Subject to availability
If you would like to cancel your order, please e-mail our Customer Service Team as soon as possible email@example.com. We will do our best to cancel your order before it is processed but this is not guaranteed as we aim to respond to all Customer Queries within 48 hours.
If your orders has processed or dispatched it can't be cancelled and to receive a refund the Returns Process will need to be completed or you can refuse the package upon delivery.
Once we have received the return a refund will be issued. Please allow 3-5 business days for refund processing.
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item then please contact customer service on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your order number, images of the faulty/incorrect item and packaging it arrived in.
If your order is incomplete please contact customer service on email@example.com with your order number. Please note that some items will be shipped separately due to longer lead times (I.E. personalised items) and we will communicate this to you with your tracking information
We accept all major credit cards; however we do not accept Amex. You can also pay with a PayPal account or Apple Pay.
Once all your items have been added to cart please log-in to your account and ‘Proceed to Checkout’. On this page you will see a summary of your order and on the right hand side you will find a space to ‘Apply a Gift Card or Discount Code’ – before proceeding on to your Preferred Shipping Options. If you are experiencing difficulty with a code please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org before you make your payment. Only proceed to make your final payment once you see that your code is valid as refunds cannot be issued for a code after a purchase has been made.
If your discount code is not working please contact customer service on email@example.com before you make your payment. Only proceed to make your final payment once you see that your code is valid as refunds cannot be issued for a code after a purchase has been made.
If a product you want is out of stock please contact our customer service team who can let you know when this is expected to be back in stock or you can browse one of our stockists to see if they have the item you would like available.
Most of our products are vegan friendly, however some of our make up range uses bee's wax. Please refer to our ingredients lists for a full breakdown of vegan/non-vegan products.
If you have experience a reaction from using one of our products please fill in the survey. Click Here
Once you have filled in this survey our customer service team will get back to you within 48 hours on further instructions. Please save the product as you may be asked to return this to our development team for inspection.